Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

MISS

I found a cute cartoon, showing the typical schedule for a mommy... Haish, wish to be a full-time housewife. Bile ek? :)

I MISSed being pregnant....
I MISSed feeling excited seeing double lines on the pregnancy test kit...
I MISSed feeling the kicks and sommersaults in my tummy....
I MISSed feeling the curiosity to know the gender of lil one....
I MISSed seeing images of lil one moving in the tummy on the ultrasound machine....
I MISSed listening to the music of lil one's heart....
I MISSed having baby bump....
I MISSed shopping for cute baby thingy....
I MISSed the sweet feeling+precious moment after giving birth....


Chart kat bawah ni adalah prediction gender baby.... Kena padan kan umur mom tu pada ketika baby di'conceive' dan bulan conception tu... Sat eh kita tengok betul tak dia predict gender Muhammad... => aisey, betul la... Umur 23 & October.. So untuk next baby, kita try ye biar kasik dapat GIRL pulak. Hihihi.. :) Kalau 24 tu macam banyak je pink color, tapi masih sempat lagikah???


No comments:

Post a Comment